Supported Food Access
- Middlebury Foods - a low-cost food program which delivers boxes of groceries, such as local produce, meats, cheeses, and fruits, to pick-up locations around Addison County. Customers can pre-select what they want in their delivery boxes and may pay with cash, check, card, or 3Squares/EBT. Addison Housing Works housing locations may soon be pick-up locations for Middlebury Foods.
- 3SquaresVT (SNAP/EBT) - benefit assistance you can use to buy food at most stores.
- Farm to Family VT - coupons for families which can be used to buy fresh, local produce at participating farmers' markets. Coupons are available from June through October.
- Food Shelves in Addison County - a directory of food shelves in Addison County which supply free, client-selected foods monthly to daily, depending on location.
- Charter House Coalition Community Meals - The Charter House Coalition in Middlebury offers free, open community lunches from Monday-Thursday, dinners on Friday and Sunday, and breakfast on Saturday.